- LIFETIME HOME WARRANTY.
- Heavy weight rack system with enclosed self-aligning linear bearing Smith press system with built-in adjustable safety stoppers.
- Spring loaded/swing lock J-Hooks. Lever action pull-pin safety stoppers rated to 800 lbs. weight load capacity.
- Built-in fixed smith press bar, chinning pull/up bar, Olympic weight storage pegs, vertical Olympic bar holder sleeve.
- INCLUDES: CHL-610WS Dual High/Low Pulley Attachment with 200 lbs. weight stack – includes lat bar and (2) single handle cable attachments and F.I.D. Multi Purpose Bench!
The Smith Machine is a piece of strength equipment used in weight training that consists of an Olympic sized barbell that is fixed horizontally to hooked carriages on each side that move vertically along steel rails or guide rods. A smith machine can be used for a wide variety of exercises such as squats, lunges, upright rows, shrugs, chest presses, and military press. Because it has hooks on each side of the bar carriage, it can be racked at any position throughout the movement of the bar, allowing safer use for those who lift without a spotter. The Tuff Stuff CSM-600 has the advantage of also being a fully functional half rack with adjustable J-Hooks and safety spotter bars in front, allowing use for free weight training with a non-fixed Olympic bar (sold separately). Complete this combo rack with the optional dual high/low pulley with selectorized 200 pound weight stack to create a fully-loaded functional training gym.
Lifetime of the equipment while owned by the original purchaser when used ONLY in a home environment (applies to defects from manufacturer only)
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods
- 1 YEAR: Linear bearings and pull-pin components
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish, and rubber grips
- ALL OTHER PARTS: 1 year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser
Assembled Dimensions: 72″ L x 80″ W x 84″ H
Weight Plates, Bar, and Collars NOT included